is a vehicle that is used for the purpose of supplying materials to the
construction sites and removing the wastes from the sites. Dumpers are
either tracked or they are wheel turned. Crawler dumpers are mounted on
the tracks which allows them to work even in rough terrains. Crawlers
dumper too have a box hinged at the rear of the truck which through
hydraulic operations lift the front of the dumper and allow the contents
to be deposited on the ground behind the truck at the site of delivery.
- Crawler dumpers are used in various construction and engineering
- They are useful in road construction in rough terrain.
- They are utilized for the clearance of the sites.
- Crawler loaders are also used for supplying materials to the
- They also have utility in certain mining operations.