is considered as the strong masonry unit for the construction industry.
Concrete is also preferred because they are compatible with other
conventional systems like Rcc, Acc sheets, dressed stones etc. The
durability of concrete block has made it popular both in the rural and
urban areas. Concrete block machine produce blocks of different types
like solid, hollow, paving, tree guard blocks of different shapes and
Concrete blocks are generally made by machines having different molds.
Most of the concrete block machines are hydraulically operated. The
tabletop vibrator in machine provides optimum vibration in the mix so
that the ratio of cement used can be reduced substantially without
affecting the strength of the blocks. The other important equipments
used in hydraulically operated concrete block machines are vibratory
motor, pump motor, travel motor etc.
- It is cost effective with respect to other types of traditional
- It offers qualitative finishes in terms of strength, uniform
size and shape.
- It is environment friendly as it utilizes wastes and local
- As it is both static and mobile it can be manufactured both in
the factory and on the job site.
Hydraulically operated Concrete block machine produces concrete blocks
for different applications. They are mainly applied for the construction
- Small buildings, offices, residential bungalows ware houses etc.
- They are also suitable for the construction of high structures
like big apartments, marketing center, hospitals etc.
- They are also used for paving roadside path ways, park walkways,
railway and bus stations, tree guard blocks etc.